Register Today for LSC’s Technology Initiative Grant Conference!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
- Organization: Legal Services Corperation News
- Source: CALegalAdvocates > CALegalAdvocates.org
The annual TIG Conference serves as the official launch of projects for the current round of TIG recipients. As always, current year grant recipients are required to attend, and do so at no charge. The conference is also open to the public, and everyone is encouraged to attend.
This year's Conference will feature three different tracks:
- the Management and Technology Track for technology staff of LSC-funded programs;
- the Website Track for content coordinators of statewide legal assistance websites; and
- the Technology Track for Lawyers, which provides information on technologies and products aimed at making the work of legal advocates easier and more efficient.
LSC's Technology Initiative Grant program funds innovative projects that promote full access and high-quality legal representation through the use of technology.
To register for the 2007 TIG Conference, click here.